Book your tickets for the Camberley RFC Summer Ball Fundraising event!
This is a fantastic way to have fun at the end of the season whilst also raising much needed funds for both Camberley RFC and the Wooden Spoon (the children’s charity of rugby). The ticket includes a three course meal, live band, disco and a photo-booth.
Date: Saturday 15 June 2019
Location: The Village Hotel, Farnborough
Ticket Price: £42.50 per person
Time: from 7.30pm carriages at 1 am
Dress code: Black Tie
Link to purchase tickets: http://events.camberleyrugby.co.uk
Fund raising activities: We will be running a number of fund raising activities throughout the night to benefit both Camberley RFC and Wooden Spoon. These will include a raffle and auctions so please contact us if you are able to donate anything that we can use….all donations gratefully received and used!
Email contact for any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We have worked hard to keep the price down so the ticket does not include drinks, however there is a dedicated bar for our function and the Wooden Spoon will receive 10% of the proceeds
• Meal options will be vegetarian or meat however if you have any special dietary requirements, please contact us so we can arrange something suitable
• If you would like to stay at the hotel on the evening of the ball, feel free to use the promotion code PRO10A which will enable you to secure a discount on your booking
• The function room will be set up with tables of 10 and we will liaise with squad managers to help with table planning closer to the date – please indicate any seating preference when you book
• For those who are unable to use the online payment system, please contact us and we will provide you with an alternative method
• Please note that tickets must be paid for in advance of the event
• Feel free to like our Facebook page @CRFCDinnerDance which we will use to share information…and pictures!